Welcome to the homepage for MATH 105-W01 Mathematical Thought and Practice, taught online in Fall 2018.
Course activities will occur in four primary locations:
- Knewton Alta ( http://knewtonalta.com )
- Adaptive, multimedia courseware and problem-solving assignments
- Blackboard ( http://blackboard.bridgew.edu )
- Submit mastery quizzes, exams, and projects
- Track your progress
- Slack ( http://slack.com )
- Discussions, announcements, all communications
- Twitch ( http://twitch.tv )
- Online class meetings and office hours
Semester Project: “House Hunters” – Due Wednesday, December 12th.
Home ownership is increasingly out of reach for the majority of millennials. But that hasn’t stopped a generation from trying to participate in the property ladder as voyeurs, writes @amil. Read about the baffling popularity of real estate TV:https://t.co/YOxiKw9TLe 1/6 #housing
— The Walrus (@thewalrus) December 9, 2020